- Open to road cyclists, mountain bikers or leisure cyclists
- Only £5.00 a year membership
- Members entitled to 12% off accessories and clothing at Mud, Sweat & Gears
- Team shirts available at £35.00
- Weekly road and mountain bike group rides
- Cycle press book and dvd library free to all members
- Regular events listings
- Ride as a team at endurance events
- Free test bikes to club members
- Free Garmin test unit for members
- On and off road Garmin time trial challenges
- British cycling affiliated
- Discounted British cycling membership and race licences
- Pre race bike checks for club members
- The opportunity to meet and ride with fellow cycle enthusiasts
The club shirts are now back in stock after we sold out of the first delivery very quickly. We have them in Small, medium, large and x large (they are a 'snug' fit!) and they are priced at just £35.00 to club members. They are great quality shirts with 3/4 length zips and 3 pockets on the back.
You can order them on line here or call in at one of the shops to get yours.
Team Shirts..available for cost price of £35
We are currnetly running various club rides throughout the week as follows..
rides are approx. 20 - 25 miles long and we are trying to cater for all abilities! Run from March until October.
Thursday evening....mountain bike rides starting from various public houses around Weymouth and Dorchester at 7pm
details are posted on the events page usually a day before the ride showing location. Rides are approx. 20 miles long and take about 2 1/2 hours with drinks back at the pub afterwards.
We would also encourage club members to get in touch with each other if they are going on a ride at any time and don't want to ride alone!
Either tell us when your riding and we will put the details on this site or if you don't mind we will share contact numbers or emails between club members.
Route from The Royal Oak, Bere Regis, HERE
Route from The Sunray, Osmington, HERE
Route from The Frampton Arms, HERE
Route from The Blackdog, Broadmayne HERE
Route from The Original Admiral Hardy(Trumpet Major)Dorchester HERE
Route from from The Coach & Horses, Winterbourne Abbas HERE
Route from the Ship, Upwey HERE
Route from The Brewers Arms, Martinstown HERE
Route from from The Saxon Arms, Stratton HERE
Route from The Old Rooms, Weymouth HERE
Route from The Spa, Weymouth HERE
Route from The Sunray, Osmington HERE
Route from Piddletrenthide HERE
Route from Sunday morning ride approx 30 mile HERE
Route and elevation profile from Portesham HERE
Route and elevation profile from Purbecks HERe